- Up to 6 guests can stay at En, using the entire house for yourselves.
- 2 Japanese-style rooms (6 tatami-mat sized room (about 10m2) for each)
- 1 shared room (a 6 tatami-mat sized Japanese-style room)
- ●A child under school age can stay for free by sharing a futon mattress with an adult.
- ●A school-aged child is counted as one guest.
- ●All rooms are air conditioned.
- ●Bed linen is included in the rate.
If you stay several nights, the sheets will not be changed daily. Yet, if you stay more than 7 nights, we will change sheets for sanitary reasons. In other cases, the service is available for a fee.
- ●If you stay more than 7 nights, rooms will be cleaned once for sanitary reasons.
- ●Since you can use the entire house for yourselves, you can fully enjoy the stay with family and friends. An all-female group of guests can also enjoy the comfortable and worry-free stay.
- ●While each room has a simple lock, please keep your valuables with you.
- ●You can also enjoy lunch and dinner at our partner restaurants with a reservation (*Additional charges apply).
- ●The house has a shared shower and a bathroom .
- ● Since Kyoto is a crowded residential city, we respectfully request that the place remain quiet after 10 p.m.
- ●There is no reserved parking space.
If you are driving, please use one of the several pay parking lots in the neighborhood.
- A bathroom , a shower and a kitchen are to be shared.
- While these facilities are available 24/7, please respect our quiet hours starting at 10:00 p.m.; some guests may be sleeping.
- Smoking is prohibited at En. Thank you for not smoking.
Appliances and amenities at the common areas
- Available 24/7
- Microwave oven
- Kettle, Refrigerator
- Available 24/7
- Hair dryer
- Shampoo, Conditioner
- Body wash
1. Please cross at the crosswalk.
2. Please go straight ahead on the right side of the police office.
3. Please go straight for 200 meters.
4. Please keep going straight.
5. Please keep going straight.(Left side is Arashiyama, Right side is Shijōōmiya)
6. Turn left before the post office.
7. Please go straight for 250 meters.
8. Please keep going straight.
9. Please keep going straight.
10. Right side